The SIEC ISBE October is now available here.
The 2020 Journal for Global Business Education is now available at here.
The 2018-2019 Winter issue of the Journal for Global Business Education is now available online here. The direct link is: https://isbeusa.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/2019-journalforglobalbusinesseducation-final.pdf.
Call for Papers
The International Society for Business Education (ISBE) invites manuscripts for its refereed publication, Journal for Global Business Education. Topics should focus on International Business and may include reviews of literature, research, teaching methodologies, and other topics of interest to an international business educator audience.
The deadline for submission to the annual Journal is open. Submissions are accepted year-round and the Journal is published annually at the end of each calendar year. For questions regarding the Journal or publication guidelines, please contact: Dana Moore Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: The Journal for Global Business Education is a non-profit, refereed publication of the International Society for Business Education. Manuscripts should focus on the philosophy, theory, or practices related to international business education at all levels of instruction.
Format: The style manual used for the Journal for Global Business Education is the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition. Papers should be no longer than 15 pages (3,000 words), including references, tables, and figures. All manuscripts should include an abstract of 250 words or less. A copy of the manuscript should be sent to Tamra Davis via e-mail for consideration for publication.
Membership: Authors must be current members of NBEA and ISBE.
- All manuscripts are to be in English
- All manuscripts should follow the APA 6.0 style, including references
- Length—2—15 pages, including references which do NOT have to be on a separate page
- Single-spaced with one blank line between paragraphs and before/after headings
- No other formatting should be used
- Word 2003 or higher software ONLY
- Font should be a standard serif or sans-serif font, 12-point.
- All graphics should be encased in a box
- Margins should be 1-inch
- No header or footer should be included
- No page numbers
- A title page that includes the manuscript title and author(s) name, name and address of institution, email address, and telephone number for primary author must be included
- All submissions must be electronic.
- Manuscript cannot be under consideration by another publication at the time of submission to the Journal
- The reviewers may make suggestions for revisions. The editor will work with the author(s) to make the changes
- The editor reserves the right to edit all manuscripts accepted for publication
The 2017 IJBE is available online at our website. This is an exciting time for the journal. 2018 will be our 10th anniversary of the journal as a peer-reviewed journal. We have already received several manuscripts for the 2018 journal. If you would like to have a manuscript considered, please view the guidelines at our website link below. Please share this publication opportunity with your colleagues. We are excited that the 2018 journal will be our best yet. Best Regards – Tamra Davis and Michaela Stock, IJBE Editors
I am happy to announce some great news that demonstrate a true value of ISBE membership. This year, we have entered into a partnership with the University of Florida’s Center for Latin American Studies. The University offered two $500 stipends to ISBE members travelling to the 2017 International SIEC-ISBE Conference in Puerto Rico.
The University of Florida received quite a few quality applications, but they were only able to award two. We hope to have more opportunities like this in the future and I look forward to seeing you at the conference in Puerto Rico. The University asked me to announce the two winners that they selected for this Global Fellow Travel Stipend:
- Cynthia Krebs of Utah and
- Joy Nanna of Essex County College
Congratulations to the winners!
As my term of ISBE President comes to an end, I want to thank you all for your membership and your continued support of ISBE. It has been my privilege to serve as ISBE President in 2016-2017 and I look forward to another productive year on the ISBE Board.
My best always, Irina Weisblat, ISBE President – US Chapter.
Click here for the registration form. Early registration ends June 1.
If you choose to pay by check, please send your check and completed registration form to: SIEC-ISBE Puerto Rico, P O Box 2163, San Juan, PR 00931-1636.
Conference rates at the designated hotel are good until June 23, 2017.