June 1-4, 2017, Atlanta GA
** REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ***
Interested in expanding your classroom performance and learning from master teachers?
If so, consider participating in the 2017 International Business Pedagogy Workshops hosted by Georgia State University’s Center for International Business Education and Research on June 1-4, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Application deadline for early bird admission is: April 30, 2017. A limited number of faculty fellowships is available. The deadline for faculty fellowships is due April 15, 2017. Click here for information on fees and registration. Please do not forget to book your accommodation.
Sponsored by a consortium of CIBERs (Centers of Excellence designated by the U.S. Department of Education), Globalization Workshops have trained over 1,000 faculty from around the U.S. and other countries. The workshops are designed to assist business faculty improve their practical knowledge and skills for teaching international business.
- Insights from Master Teachers (featuring seasoned IB educators)
- Designing and Teaching the Introductory IB Course
- Instructional Technology and Resources for Teaching International Business
- Teaching Effectiveness: What Does Research Show?
- Career Development for New Faculty and Doctoral Students
- Introduction to International Business (Michael Pustay, Attila Yaprak)
- International Management (Leigh Anne Liu, Liesl Riddle)
- Essentials of International Finance for IB Educators (Hakan Saraoglu)
- International Entrepreneurship (Patricia McDougall, Manuel Serapio)
- International Marketing (Erin Cavusgil, Erkan Ozkaya)
- Research in International Business (Tamer Cavusgil, Seyda Deligonul)
- Teaching Pedagogy (Mourad Dakhli, Fernando Doria, Roberto Garcia)
- Case Writing for International Business (Attila Yaprak)
- Cross-national Perspectives (Linda Gerber, Leigh Anne Liu, Piet Pauwels)
Poster sessions allow participants to share their innovative classroom teaching practices with others. Top three selections are recognized with a monetary award. The submission deadline is due February 1, 2017. For more information, go to: http://ciber.robinson.gsu.edu/msi-consortium/fdib/posters/
For complete description, costs, and registration information, please visit: http://ciber.robinson.gsu.edu/msi-consortium/fdib/ or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2017 International Business Pedagogy Workshops are a project of the a Minority Serving Institution (MSI) Consortium, hosted by GSU-CIBER and sponsored by CIBERs at Brigham Young University, George Washington University, Indiana University, Michigan State University, Temple University, Texas A&M University, University of Colorado-Denver, University of Maryland, University of Miami, and the University of Texas Austin.