SIEC-ISBE is seeking nominations for the position of International President. Petra Bragadottir will have fulfilled her second two-year term as SIEC-ISBE International President at the 2017 SIEC-ISBE Conference in Puerto Rico. Individuals interested in being a candidate for the office of International President should send their nomination to the Permanent Office no later than 31 March. Candidates for the SIEC-ISBE International President must be an individual member of SIEC-ISBE and a member in good standing of their national chapter and have the following qualifications:
- knowledge and experience of SIEC-ISBE and of Business Education,
- active involvement in SIEC-ISBE conferences and activities,
- ability to relate well to members from different countries,
- ability to chair meetings of the Executive Committee and Board Committee effectively,
- willingness to devote time and energy to SIEC-ISBE,
- willingness to ensure that the work of SIEC-ISBE continues between International Conferences, and,
- in all ways, be representative of the organization.
All nomination papers (maximum of two pages) must be sent to the General Secretary at the Permanent Office address by 31 March. Profiles of the candidates should cover the above qualifications. You may provide other background information or experiences which will provide additional information regarding your qualifications for the position. These nominations will be sent to the National Presidents by 15 May. The National Presidents will inform their chapter members of the candidates before the election. Each nominee will make a five-minute presentation at the 1st Assembly of Delegates; the election will be held during the 2nd Assembly of Delegates in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The Permanent Office may be contacted by either of the following options:
Dr. Lila Waldman
SIEC-ISBE General Secretary
P.O. Box 84
Pardeeville, WI 53954 USA