Please imagine . . .
- How you can provide business educators in other nations with a better understanding of business education in the US
- How you can encourage business educators and business students to study abroad and/or participate in international courses and conference
- How you can create a better understanding of international affairs among businesspersons and educators
- How you can promote the advancement of international peace
- How you can arrange activities for educators visiting the US
Because ISBE needs you and your colleagues. Renew your membership and encourage others to join. Come to our ISBE functions at the NBEA Convention March 31-April 4, 2015, in Chicago, Illinois, and experience international business education as well as meet your current officers. You may e-mail me at email@example.com for additional information.